Thursday, September 9, 2010

Journal 2

A real life hero that reminds me of Beowulf is my Uncle Roy. He is a police officer for Mandeville. Every day he risks his life to save victims from criminals. He comes close to death when he gets a call about an armed person. He never knows if something will happen to him but yet, he still does it. My uncle is a brave man for joining the police force and helping save peoples’ lives. Beowulf also risks his life for other people that he doesn’t even know. He destroys the town’s enemy kind of like how my uncle does for the city. He defeats the evil in the city by putting them away in jail. Beowulf only protected this city from major danger once, my uncle, on the other hand, saves the city’s life daily. In my opinion, he is braver than Beowulf ever was.

No comments:

Post a Comment